If you succeed, please send a patch, we'll see what we can do.

Brice

Le 13/02/2011 19:44, LdK a écrit :
Ok, I understand...
I currently try to embed hwloc in Orcc project which use CMake build system and I have the opposite problem...
So are you interrest to add a second build system option if i make it successful ?

2011/2/13 Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin@inria.fr>
Le 13/02/2011 19:04, LdK a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just have a small question :
> Why don't you use CMake instead of autoconf/automake old couple as
> build system ?
> I think that it's an open-source build system easier to use than the
> others and it target a cross plateform using like your tool !!

Hello Hervé,

CMake may be easier to use once you know how to use it. I think all of
us were more used to autostuff when we started the project.

Moreover, I don't know if other projects would be able to embed hwloc if
hwloc used cmake (these projects use autostuff and include hwloc m4
scripts).

Brice