I reverted a commit that was slightly improving Power7 support with old kernels but it was also preventing sockets with unknown id from appearing with recent kernels. The P7 topology is properly detected for real now. With old kernels, the topology will be slightly more broken, but it will never be complete there anyway.

Brice

Le 30/06/2010 00:13, Brad Benton a écrit :

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com> wrote:
On Jun 29, 2010, at 4:38 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Well, "almost" all: there's no socket information. Could you perhaps
> post the output of gather-topology.sh, in case the information is
> available in /proc or /sys and we have missed it?

You're right -- in my haste, I missed that.

Brad -- can you send us the gather-topology.sh output?

Sure...the tarball and output files are attached.

--brad

jsquyres@cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: