Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Patch file to let hwloc-distrib output the PUs starting from the last object
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-10 16:04:42

Jirka,

Can you check the new "distrib-reverse" branch in hwloc GIT?
    https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/commits/distrib-reverse
It should implement what you want. I am deprecating hwloc_distribute()
and distributev() in favor a new hwloc_distrib() that adds a flag
argument. We have a flag to force reverse distribution as discussed earlier.

The hwloc-distrib command-line tool gets a new --reverse option that
enables the above and singlifies using the last bit (didn't actually
need a new function to do this).

Brice