Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Attribute request
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-27 18:53:55

Hello,
I have some code that seems to work. Here's what it reports below. Does that look ok to you?
I had to modify quite a lot of things to make the parsing of /proc/cpuinfo more robust (the code is basically arch-specific now), so I am not sure we'll be able to backport this to OMPI.
Brice

* Sandy-Bridge Xeon E5 (Stampede)
CPUVendor=GenuineIntel
CPUModel=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 0 @ 2.70GHz
CPUModelNumber=45
CPUFamilyNumber=6
* Old Nehalem-EX
CPUVendor=GenuineIntel
CPUModel=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7540 @ 2.00GHz
CPUModelNumber=46
CPUFamilyNumber=6
* Itanium
CPUVendor=GenuineIntel
CPUModel=Dual-Core Intel(R) Itanium(R) Processor 9140N
CPUModelNumber=1
CPUFamilyNumber=32
* AMD
CPUVendor=AuthenticAMD
CPUModel=Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 865
CPUModelNumber=33
CPUFamilyNumber=15
* MIC (Stampede)
CPUVendor=GenuineIntel