Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc with Xen system support - v2
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-08 04:26:42

Le 07/01/2014 15:19, Andrew Cooper a écrit :
> On 07/01/14 11:54, Brice Goglin wrote:
>> Can't check the code right now, but a couple questions below.

I just checked the code. My only little complain is that we always get
this error message in the terminal, even when not enabling Xen:
    xc: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface
(2 = Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce ): Internal error
This will only happen when libxc is available but we're not root_at_dom0
(which is always my case :)). We'll see later if we really need to make
that go away (could use component conflicts, we'll see).

Otherwise, no problem.

Brice