Subject: [hwloc-devel] cython re-write of python-hwloc
From: Guy Streeter (streeter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-07 15:32:33

Partly to prepare for the eventual switch to python3, and partly for the
better refcount handling etc., I have rewritten python-hwloc and the requisite
python-libnuma in Cython.

The only drawback I've noticed with this change is that where python-hwloc
used to be backward-compatible with older hwloc releases, it now is bound to
the particular hwloc library version it was built against.

source tarballs and Fedora RPMs are at and
the git repos are