Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Creating a topology generation method for Xen
From: Andrew Cooper (andrew.cooper3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-26 17:42:18

On 26/12/2013 22:39, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Andrew Cooper, le Thu 26 Dec 2013 23:31:36 +0100, a écrit :
>>> Yes, you can probably play with plugin priorities for that. See for
>>> instance what happens with the pci plugins.
>> Are there any hints on exactly what I have to tweak to get
>> topology-xen.c picked up properly?
> Things happen in config/hwloc.m4, where you have to specify in
> hwloc_components that you want to build a new plugin. You can probably
> use the xml plugin as an example.
>
> Samuel

I found it in the meantime. I needed an extra line in src/Makefile.am
(I had already done the hwloc change)

Currently it is hacked in beside linux for ease of development, but I
shall clean that up to have its own options when I have actually tried
developing the topology driver.

Thanks for the help,

~Andrew