Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Relationship between Cario and X11
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-01 13:09:27

Le 01/11/2013 16:01, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) a écrit :
> Ah; I missed that because we have the X11 checking stuff done in hwloc.m4 already -- I thought the ones in the Cairo were actually redundant.
>
> It looks like this logic isn't quite correct, anyway -- the X11 checks are embedded in the Cairo and GL sections. Should they moved out to be independent of Cairo and GL (and therefore only once, and include the AC_DEFINE for HWLOC_HAVE_X11)?

Autoconf should be able to cache the result of duplicate checks. So
unless it really hurts, I don't care much.

I do care however about the GL code being annoying to test. So please
don't make me test multiple patchs :)

Also, is libnvctrl available on Mac? Do you have a NVIDIA GPU to test
the GL backend?

Brice