Cool. Does the following patch look ok? If so, I'll commit to master and v1.7:
diff --git a/config/hwloc_internal.m4 b/config/hwloc_internal.m4
index b0ac041..bfc3f36 100644
@@ -255,31 +255,6 @@ EOF
HWLOC_PKG_CHECK_MODULES([CAIRO], [cairo], [cairo_fill],
- if test "x$hwloc_cairo_happy" = "xyes"; then
- CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $X_CFLAGS"
- LIBS="$LIBS $X_PRE_LIBS $X_LIBS $X_EXTRA_LIBS"
- AC_CHECK_HEADERS([X11/Xlib.h], [
- AC_CHECK_HEADERS([X11/Xutil.h X11/keysym.h], [
- AC_CHECK_LIB([X11], [XOpenDisplay], [
- AC_SUBST([HWLOC_X11_LIBS], ["-lX11"])
- AC_DEFINE([HWLOC_HAVE_X11], , [Define to 1 if X11 libraries ar
- [[#include <X11/Xlib.h>]]
- if test "x$enable_X11" != "xyes"; then
- AC_MSG_WARN([X11 headers not found, Cairo/X11 back-end disabled])
if test "x$hwloc_cairo_happy" = "xyes"; then
On Nov 1, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Jeff Squyres (jsquyres), le Fri 01 Nov 2013 14:59:03 +0100, a écrit :
>> I notice that we have an explicit dependency between Cairo and X11 in configure:
>> Is there any reason for this?
> I think if there was any it's now gone.
>> Indeed, I manually disabled this extra check in configure, and I can still seem to use Cairo in lstopo (e.g., generate PDFs and PNGs).
> So the source code is already fine with it, good!
>> Are there some platforms where linking Cairo depends on X11?
> Possibly, but I believe it is hidden, or at least all handled by
> pkg-config, and so we don't care. Of course we need X11 for our x11
> backend (which also happens to be using cairo).
> hwloc-devel mailing list
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/