Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] New git repo attempt
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-03 13:16:40

On Oct 3, 2013, at 1:01 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Yes; I replayed on the master, but not v1.7 yet. I'll go do that now...

Ok, I replayed on v1.7 and pushed.

As an added bonus, I figured out where I went wrong and screwed up the original github/open-mpi/hwloc github repo (I can explain if you care, but it was a PEBKAC -- I just feel better knowing what went wrong).

I'm ready to replace the github/open-mpi/hwloc repo with what you see at https://github.com/jsquyres/hwloc-convert-again.

Everyone ok with me doing that?