Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] nightly snapshot tarballs now available
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-03 06:37:57

On Oct 2, 2013, at 12:47 PM, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I can do it (assuming the "hwloc-svn-conversion" git tree it uptodate).
> But I need somebody to create the ompi/hwloc-debian repo on github and
> give us credentials.

Done.

> The only important one is "cuda".
> Most other branches were merged, or manually applied to trunk, or are
> obsolete. Maybe just keep "json" and "valarray" in case we ever need to
> revive them.

I just sent a mail to Dave; let's see what he says.

I don't see a valarray branch in SVN -- where is that?

> Looks like we're also missing stable branches v0.9, v1.0 and v1.1 for
> some reason.

I'm re-running the svn->git conversion on my laptop to see if I can figure out why these branches didn't make it over.

In the worst case, we can re-seed the hwloc git repo because nothing tremendously important has happened since the conversion (we can just replay the script update commits -- it'll be a little painful, but do-able).