Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] nightly snapshot tarballs now available
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-02 12:47:05

Le 02/10/2013 17:54, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) a écrit :
> On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> The only things that we're still missing as far as I know are:
>> * the debian repository as explained above (by the way, beware that
>> branches are not under branches/ in there)
> Sorry for the delay in replying -- I suck at inbox management. :-(
>
> No, I think that one was not converted because I think Dave+me thought you were going to move that to a separate repo outside of this conversion process.

I can do it (assuming the "hwloc-svn-conversion" git tree it uptodate).
But I need somebody to create the ompi/hwloc-debian repo on github and
give us credentials.

>> * some missing branches on github (mainly the cuda branch)
> Yow -- WTF happened there? :-(
>
> Tell me which SVN branches you want to keep -- just the cuda branch? -- and let me chat with Dave to see how to get that back.

The only important one is "cuda".
Most other branches were merged, or manually applied to trunk, or are
obsolete. Maybe just keep "json" and "valarray" in case we ever need to
revive them.

Looks like we're also missing stable branches v0.9, v1.0 and v1.1 for
some reason.

Brice