Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] nightly snapshot tarballs now available
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-02 11:54:23

On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The only things that we're still missing as far as I know are:
> * the debian repository as explained above (by the way, beware that
> branches are not under branches/ in there)

Sorry for the delay in replying -- I suck at inbox management. :-(

No, I think that one was not converted because I think Dave+me thought you were going to move that to a separate repo outside of this conversion process.

> * some missing branches on github (mainly the cuda branch)

Yow -- WTF happened there? :-(

Tell me which SVN branches you want to keep -- just the cuda branch? -- and let me chat with Dave to see how to get that back.