Subject: [hwloc-devel] Git status
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-25 20:03:07

The conversion to the new git repo is done, as is the conversion of Trac:

Commit messages have been edited to include new Git hashes for each old SVN "r" reference (e.g.,

SVN is available in a read-only mode (we'll probably take it down a month or three from now). The old Trac is no longer available.

Pushes to github will result in more-or-less immediate updates to the Trac timeline, and your favorite commit message tags will still affect Trac tickets.

However, the nightly tarball script is still broken. I got close today, but then realized I was handling git tags incorrectly with how we make snapshot tarball filenames.

So there will be no nightly tarballs tonight; I'll continue working on the nightly tarball script tomorrow.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: