Subject: [hwloc-devel] Quiet time for github/trac conversion
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-25 12:24:35

DongInn and I are set to do the final SVN -> git (i.e., github) hwloc transition.

Here's what will happen:

1. Everyone immediately ceases all hwloc SVN and trac activity (i.e., now)
2. DongInn will set hwloc SVN and trac to read-only
3. Jeff will do the final SVN -> git (github) conversion
4. DongInn will use the new hwloc github to convert to a new hwloc github trac
5. We'll do some sanity checking to make sure it's all working
6. We'll send an "all clear" email, and we'll move on in life using github+trac