Subject: [hwloc-devel] Git testing of hwloc
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-06 18:04:08

Brice / Samuel --

We seem to be in pretty good shape:

- github commits work as expected
- we're getting emails sent upon pushes to github
- DongInn got the "refs #X" and "closes #X" stuff working (i.e., putting tokens in git commit messages affects Trac tickets -- see

Do you want to do some testing? What are your github IDs?

The test Trac instance is located here:

Once we're happy with all this setup, we can do the conversion for real and start working forward with github and leave SVN behind.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: