Subject: [hwloc-devel] Git testing of hwloc
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-06 18:04:08

Brice / Samuel --

We seem to be in pretty good shape:

- github commits work as expected
- we're getting emails sent upon pushes to github
- DongInn got the "refs #X" and "closes #X" stuff working (i.e., putting tokens in git commit messages affects Trac tickets -- see http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CommitTicketUpdater)

Do you want to do some testing? What are your github IDs?

The test Trac instance is located here:

    https://git.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/

Once we're happy with all this setup, we can do the conversion for real and start working forward with github and leave SVN behind.