Subject: [hwloc-devel] Migrating
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-05 17:23:19

All --

Our hosting provider will be migrating<> to a new machine on Wednesday. See message below for details.

Begin forwarded message:

From: DongInn Kim <dikim_at_[hidden]<mailto:dikim_at_[hidden]>>
Subject: Migrating<> from milliways to lion
Date: August 5, 2013 11:53:38 AM PDT

Dear Open MPI developers and users,

We are planning to move all the services under<> to the new server on Wednesday, Aug 7th, 2013.
This migration may need some outage time of web services (e.g.,>) and mailing list services (e.g., users_at_[hidden]<mailto:users_at_[hidden]>, devel_at_[hidden]<mailto:devel_at_[hidden]>, …).

The migration schedule is following:
- Date: Wednesday, Aug 7th, 2013
- Time:
    6:00am-8:00am Pacific US time
    7:00am-9:00am Mountain US time
    8:00am-10:00am Central US time
    9:00am-11:00am Eastern US time
    1:00pm-3:00pm GMT

The following services would not be available during the migration.

- Web services (e.g.,<>)
- mailing lists:
- Mail archives
- Mercurial mirror
  Will disappear (it has long-since moved out to Bitbucket)

I hope that we will not lose any mails sent to the above mailing lists even during the migration but it would be really appreciated if you hold up sending emails and svn commit until the migration is done.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues about this migration.

- DongInn
CREST System administrator
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN