Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] lstopo --top
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-18 11:32:48

Hello,

Jiri Hladky, le Tue 18 Jun 2013 17:18:15 +0200, a écrit :
> I would like to check the possibilities to visualize the results to the output
> similar to lstopo --top (see the attachment). I would like to write a simple
> utility which will
>  * parse the above file
>  * foreach timestep create an output similar to lstopo --top output showing,
> where each job was running

It should be easy to do: create a program which

- detects the topology as usual
- for each of these lines:
PID #CPU #CPU #CPU #CPU
PID #CPU #CPU #CPU
call hwloc_topology_insert_misc_object_by_cpuset(topology, cpuset, PID)
- export the topology as xml file.

and then for each job output, run it and run lstopo on the generated xml
file.

Samuel