Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-users] hwloc on Xeon Phi
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-18 04:53:31

You likely need to compile and install another hwloc instance for your
MIC. I don't know where you're supposed to install this MIC library so
that the MIC compiler finds it.

If your host home is available on the MIC just install the MIC-hwloc
somewhere in your home and have the MIC-compiler use this one for CFLAGS
and LDFLAGS.

It looks like /opt/intel/mic/filesystem/base/ on the host contains the
MIC filesystem, so you could theorically install there. But I guess you
don't want to modify this special filesystem unless really really sure
of what you are doing.

Please let us know how it goes, in case we have to document something.

Brice