Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Move to git?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-04 06:23:22

When I switched Open-MX and KNEM from SVN to GIT, I basically just
pushed my git-svn clone. But I had to manually convert some svn
tags/branches. IIRC, the main reason is that git-svn has a strange way
to name svn branches in git.

We may also have to pass --authors-file to git svn clone so that SVN
logins are converted into proper git author names.

Brice