Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc-1.7 issue roundup
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-07 10:53:56

Pavan,

I just pushed another round of commits to trunk, which hopefully address
everything said earlier (except the LDTL problem waiting for Jeff's review).

1) autogen args
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/5586
2) sys/sysctl.h #ifdef fix
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/5587
3) sysctl/sysctlbyname check fix (include additional fix for icc)
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/5598
4) HWLOC_CHECK_DECL improvement
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/5599
5) strtoull check
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/5600

(1) and (2) will be backported to v1.7 once regression testing is done.
(5) should likely be OK too.
(3) and more importantly (4) touch ugly configury, I am not sure I want
to backport these. Or maybe later, in case we get more testing before
v1.7.1 occurs.

Brice