Subject: [hwloc-devel] hwloc and c89/c99
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-05 21:14:55

Is hwloc supposed to support c89 only (no c99)? I remember having this
discussion earlier and the hwloc developers said that hwloc assumes c99.
 At that point we ensured that there was a configure check for c99
support and hwloc was disabled if c99 support was not found (by failing
in HWLOC_SETUP_CORE). I don't see such a check in the current code.
Was this accidentally dropped at some point?

When we build mpich with c89 support, it is entering hwloc and failing
to build. Before I go tracking this, I want to make sure I'm not
missing something more straightforward.

Thanks,

 -- Pavan

--