Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc patch suggestions
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-05 16:22:46

On 05/05/2013 03:15 PM US Central Time, Brice Goglin wrote:
> I think I'll apply these.
>
> But one question: do you still use autogen.sh in MPICH? I assumed
> embedding hwloc.m4 would mean you don't need hwloc's autogen anymore.

We still need it for the include/private/autogen/config.h stuff.

However, this also means that the configure.ac part of the versioning
patch has no effect for us. That part will need to sit in one of the
embeddable macros. Let me investigate it some more and get back to you.

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji