Subject: [hwloc-devel] hwloc patch suggestions
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-05 13:26:05

Hello,

Would you be willing to accept the attached two patches into hwloc?

The first is a code-contribution from IBM and allows no versioning for
the hwloc libraries. This is useful when only the process manager is
built with hwloc and not the actual user applications (such as in
mpich), so we don't really care about the hwloc library ABI.

The second is a minor enhancement to autogen.sh, so we can make
autogen.sh less verbose based on user settings.

Neither patch changes the default behavior of hwloc.

Thanks,

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji