Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] RPATH issues when building in Fedora 18
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-24 08:52:40

I'm a little late to this thread, but I just changed the build machine to build hwloc trunk tarballs with the same versions of Autotools as the v1.7 tarballs:

AC 2.69
AM 1.13.1
LT 2.4.2
GM4 1.4.16

Let me know if that's good. If not, I can install any quadtuple (use that in a sentence today) of versions that we need.