Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] RPATH issues when building in Fedora 18
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-23 18:05:16

Jeff, can you fix the trunk nightly script to use libtool 2.4.2 instead
of 2.4 ? Thanks.

Paul, the v1.7 branch nightly and the official v1.7 release tarball use
2.4.2 and I think we have the same problem there too. Rerunning
autoreconf with centos63 or fedora17 libtool 2.2.6 seems to fix the
problem. What I don't understand is where configure gets this list of
directory from. Sleeping may help.

Brice