Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Compiling hwloc 1.7 with NV support
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-19 19:11:50

Le 20/04/2013 00:56, Jiri Hladky a écrit :
> topology-gl.c: In function 'hwloc_gl_query_devices':
> topology-gl.c:91:41: error: 'NV_CTRL_PCI_DOMAIN' undeclared (first use
> in this function)
> topology-gl.c:91:41: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for each function it appears in
> make[2]: *** [topology-gl.lo] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/hwloc-1.7/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/hwloc-1.7/src'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> Indeed, there is no NV_CTRL_PCI_DOMAIN MACRO defined in NVCtrl header
> files:

Old CUDA versions didn't have a similar domain macro either, maybe
NVIDIA did the same mistake with old nvml.

> CL/cl_ext.h

This one should be available is OpenCL headers, do you have any OpenCL
package in Fedora?

> nvml.h

nvml.h is available as an installer from the nvidia website (tesla
development kit) but I don't think many distribs package it.

If Fedora isn't widely used for hpc, I wouldn't be surprised if it
doesn't have nvml/opencl/cuda packages.

Brice