Subject: [hwloc-devel] Solaris chiptype / rename.h
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-26 11:56:55

Brice --

I just committed on the v1.5 branch, which ensures that the symbols in topology-solaris-chiptype.c are subject to <hwloc/rename.h>. We discovered this problem on the OMPI SVN trunk, which embeds hwloc 1.5.2.

On the hwloc trunk, I see that #include <hwloc/autogen/config.h> was added to chiptype.c.

Just to be sure before I commit (and because I don't have a Solaris machine with which to test), this will *not* include <hwloc/rename.h>, and therefore merging over r5513 to the trunk is still a good idea (i.e., include <hwloc.h>).

Is that right?

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: