Subject: [hwloc-devel] libpciaccess tests
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-17 12:32:32

FWIW, I've been running extensive testing of the trunk with libpciaccess
on many distros today.

The only annoying thing I found is that Fedora 9-12 and RHEL/CentOS 5
include a buggy patch in their libpciaccess package. It makes the
libpciaccess initialization fail with EPERM when not root (and hwloc
then gets no PCI devices). I guess they didn't care because X.org ran as
root. We'll have to keep that in mind if we ever get such a bug report.

Aside from this one, I couldn't find any other problem, so I'll do a
v1.6.2rc1 tomorrow morning.

Brice