Subject: [hwloc-devel] non-PCI OS devices?
From: Guy Streeter (streeter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-15 15:52:45

When I'm trying to visualize how my system is physically configured, in order
to decide how best to bind applications, I'd like to know about every source
of interrupts. keyboard and mouse, timers, sound, USB-connected devices, etc.
Has any though been given to expanding the OS device information to include them?

thanks,
--Guy