Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Why doesn't my disk controller show up?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-09 15:23:08

Le 09/10/2012 21:18, Guy Streeter a écrit :
> There are entries like that. I've attached the output of find -P
> /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000\:00\:1f.2/

There is nothing in your output unfortunately.

hwloc 1.5 on Linux 3.5 looks good on my machines.

By the way, your first mail talked about disk "controllers". hwloc shows
disks but nothing about controllers, in case it matters. I am not
against showing controllers, but I don't see which Linux "OS device"
names we would refer too.

Brice