Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] mpich2 maintained patches for hwloc
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-06 01:30:55

Le 06/09/2012 07:23, Pavan Balaji a écrit :

> On 09/06/2012 12:22 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:
>> No, we didn't apply anything to v1.5. In trunk, we're using sysconf
>> instead of getpagesize when it supports SC_PAGESIZE or SC_PAGE_SIZE
>> (very often).
>
> Is this going to go into 1.5.1?

I wasn't sure of the wide availability of SC_PAGESIZE when I applied it
to trunk, so I didn't backport it. The patch is
    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/4677
If you can test it and confirm it doesn't break anything and fix your
problems, I'll backport it in v1.5.1.

We have very few backports in the v1.5 branch for now, so v1.5.1 may not
happen for a while. We might even see a v1.6rc1 (with the patch) before
that.

Brice