Subject: [hwloc-devel] graphics issues in the PDF docs
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-09 15:04:49

Just a minor issue I found yesterday when I was reading the hwloc doc...

P. 7 (P.27 of the PDF) & P. 22 (P. 42 of the PDF) have graphics that
are chopped off - I was wondering if this can be fixed with adjusting
the layout a bit when we are building the PDFs??

http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/doc/hwloc-v1.4.2-letter.pdf

Not a big issue for me as I switched back to the HTML version, but
others can also encounter this issue, which is why I am letting the
list know (but I don't know any of the PDF stuff so I am hoping
someone who knows more about this to fix it for me! :-D ).

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/