Subject: [hwloc-devel] HWLOC_NBMAXCPUS
From: TERRY DONTJE (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-21 09:46:33

I see a couple places where HWLOC_NBMAXCPUS is defined with a comment of
"FIXME: drop". This static size just bit me on a machine that has 1440
CPUs. I can bump up the define in my clone but I was wondering if this
fixed size might change in the near future?

Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631
Oracle *- Performance Technologies*
95 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803