Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 2 minor glitches in trunk
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-01 14:39:11

On May 1, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:

>> Should we filter characters that we know the input parser won't accept?
>
> Are you using libxml2 or the basic XML support ?

In both cases (input and output), libxml2. configure footer says:

(Mac -- input)

Hwloc optional build support status (more details can be found above):

Probe / display PCI devices: no
Graphical output (Cairo): yes
XML input / output: full

(Linux -- output):

Hwloc optional build support status (more details can be found above):

Probe / display PCI devices: yes
Graphical output (Cairo): no
XML input / output: full
libnuma memory support: yes