Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Fwd: BGQ empty topology with MPI
From: Daniel Ibanez (dan.a.ibanez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-22 18:33:14

I've run this test before (didnt keep the results but can run it again).
I got debug output and compared it with the output from a hwloc test
executable
and I noticed that my program did not show any PU objects were discovered.
In my program the first discovered topology is just a Machine object,
but in the hwloc program its a Machine object and 64 PU objects.
something went wrong in PU detection...

--
Dan Ibanez