Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc_alloc_membind
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-24 08:05:10

Karl,

I'll release hwloc 1.4.1rc2 with Samuel's changes on Monday. If you need
the fix earlier, you can apply
    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/4345
or checkout svn branch v1.4
or use the nightly build that will be updated tomorrow early morning at
    http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/nightly/v1.4/
(or you can ask us to provide an updated tarball earlier)

Brice