Subject: [hwloc-devel] hwloc 1.3.2rc2 released
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-13 16:30:41

After much off-list back-n-forth with Paul Hargrove (many thanks, Paul!), we have 1.3.2rc2 up in the usual place:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/v1.3/

Due to the volume of off-list emails, I'm kinda expecting this rc to be good / final. However, please do at least some cursory testing so that we can be sure.

Thanks!

Changes since rc1:

- configure: properly determine the compiler vendor
- configure: properly test for xlc broken-ness
- configure: fix compiler visibility tests
- configure: make icc report "too many arguments" as an error for some tests

For corporate legal information go to: