Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc-1.3.1 assertion failures on Linux/POWER7
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-01 18:13:55

Le 01/02/2012 23:59, Christopher Samuel a écrit :
> On 02/02/12 00:20, Brice Goglin wrote:
>
> > This looks very bad. It means something screwed the already very complex
> > sched_setaffinity detection code.
> > Does XLC redefine its own sched_setaffinity functions? Can you find the
> > relevant header file and send it?
>
> Hmm, I can only find some library matches..

I assume you have HWLOC_HAVE_OLD_SCHED_SETAFFINITY set in
include/private/autogen/config.h, right? If so, can you #undef it,
recompile (see if those ugly setaffinity warnings are gone in
topology-linux.c) and retest?
I am trying to find out which setaffinity prototype this version of XLC
wants.

Brice