Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] topology-solaris-chiptype.c bugs on processortype
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-18 12:50:19

On Jan 18, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

>> Which branch is your workspace checkedout from?
>
> I don't know what a "workspace" is. I basically don't know anything
> about solaris, except the usual Unix things, and I login through ssh.

I've worked with Terry for a number of years in Open MPI: let me translate. :-)

He means: which SVN branch are you working with? trunk, v1.4, ...?

("workspace," as I've been able to determine, is Sun parlance that is more-or-less equivalent to SVN's checkout tree, but I think it also carries the connotation of where you checked it out from)

For corporate legal information go to: