Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] topology-solaris-chiptype.c bugs on processortype
From: TERRY DONTJE (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-18 11:58:17

On 1/18/2012 11:48 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> TERRY DONTJE, le Wed 18 Jan 2012 16:31:35 +0100, a écrit :
>> On 1/18/2012 9:55 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>>> I'm getting an issue with the topology-solaris-chiptype.c work on
>>> Solaris 10: in the ProcessorType case, the returned value does not look
>>> like a readable string, I'm getting "¨", which consequently poses
>>> problems in the xml parser. Of course, googling picl_get_propinfo
>>> "ProcessorType" returns... topology-solaris-chiptype.c ...
>>>
>>> Can somebody have a look?
>> Can you point me which parent workspace you are using
> I have to say I don't even know what it means :)

Which branch is your workspace checkedout from?

Which S10 are you using?

Also, I tried to build v1.4 and the trunk and I keep getting linkage
errors on lstopo-lstopo-draw.o complaining about
hwloc_insert_object_by_cpuset being undefined.

--td

--
Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631

picture