Subject: [hwloc-devel] topology-solaris-chiptype.c bugs on processortype
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-18 09:55:18

Hello,

I'm getting an issue with the topology-solaris-chiptype.c work on
Solaris 10: in the ProcessorType case, the returned value does not look
like a readable string, I'm getting "¨", which consequently poses
problems in the xml parser. Of course, googling picl_get_propinfo
"ProcessorType" returns... topology-solaris-chiptype.c ...

Can somebody have a look?

Samuel