Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.3.1 and 1.4rc1
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-13 12:13:09

On Dec 13, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> I keep not having time to do what I'd like to do, like answering
> mails...

What -- you have a real job or something like that? ;-)

> I believe we already discussed about something similar in the
> past and didn't really decide against or for it ; I can't quickly find
> the thread again. Although redundant, I wouldn't be against adding a
> bindable_cpuset, documenting it as the AND of online & allowed.

I see this in the category of: users really need to do this anyway, so either we're forcing every user to do it, or they're ignoring it and just using "available" or "online", which may not always give correct results. So we might as well provide the info for them (even if it is just a convenience).

For corporate legal information go to: