Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.3.1 and 1.4rc1
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-13 11:59:15

Jeff Squyres, le Tue 13 Dec 2011 16:20:20 +0100, a écrit :
> >> 2. It would be helpful to have a member in the obj that represents the logical AND of online_cpuset and allowed_cpuset.
> >
> > I am never sure about all this. I don't like all these cpusets. Samuel
> > will answer better :)
>
> Samuel -- any thoughts?

I keep not having time to do what I'd like to do, like answering
mails... I believe we already discussed about something similar in the
past and didn't really decide against or for it ; I can't quickly find
the thread again. Although redundant, I wouldn't be against adding a
bindable_cpuset, documenting it as the AND of online & allowed.

Samuel