Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.3.1 and 1.4rc1
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-13 06:14:12

Do we merge the cuda branch into 1.4? I didn't do the work directly
into the trunk because I wasn't sure of what I'd need to add to the
interface. Eventually, the additions are

- the "tight" field, which just means whether children are tightly packed,
such as cores in an nvidia MultiProcessor, i.e. it's mostly a decorative
attribute for the drawing function.
- the "MEM" object type, which represents embedded memory, not a NUMA node.

Opinions?

Samuel