Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r4030
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-09 06:14:56

Le 09/12/2011 12:10, jsquyres_at_[hidden] a écrit :

> ''Really'' fix the $HWLOC_PKG_CONFIG --> $PKG_CONFIG issue. Don't
> > just rename it in HWLOC_PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG, but everywhere throughout
> > hwloc_pkg.m4.
Thanks, I had pretty much the same in my tree, and it seems to work fine.

> > -Consider adjusting the HWLOC_PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> > +Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG environment variable if you
> > installed software in a non-standard prefix.
Shouldn't this one be PKG_CONFIG_PATH instead?

PKG_CONFIG appears in another error message a couple lines below this one:
"The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old. Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config."

Brice