Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [OMPI users] EXTERNAL: Re: Unresolved reference 'mbind' and 'get_mempolicy'
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-08 12:21:29

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Well, we didn't plan to release another 1.2.x release (the stable branch
> is now 1.3). But I can provide a custom tarball of 1.2.2 + the libnuma
> patch.

Oh, then don't worry about it, as I should backport the patch to 1.2.2
myself as 1.2 is not officially supported. Also, thanks a lot for the
help!

BTW, is there work to be done in Open MPI (like passing down
"--disable-libnuma" to hwloc's configure)?

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Scalable Grid Engine Support Program