Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [OMPI users] EXTERNAL: Re: Unresolved reference 'mbind' and 'get_mempolicy'
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-08 09:48:42

Thanks a lot, Brice.

I hacked something similar for 1.2.2 last night, but your patch is
more complete (I didn't modify hwloc_internal.m4 to include the help
message). I will probably wait for the next 1.2.x hwloc release, and
then refresh Open Grid Scheduler/Grid Engine with that version.

Thanks again!

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/