Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc 0.9.2 autogen issue
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-28 09:56:23

Hi Brice,

On 11/28/2011 10:24 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
> This was indeed changed a long time ago when Jeff brought the embedding
> support. I have nothing against bumping prereq to 2.64. But I'd rather
> have Jeff look at the missing "-I m4".

Ok. I upgraded to newer versions of autoconf on most of my machines, and
have not noticed it till now. In fact, I just upgraded the last of my
machines as well, so I'll likely not notice it even if it remains broken
:-). So I guess this bug report is just an FYI.

Btw, the patch is pretty straightforward and should apply cleanly even
with the current version. It's just an additional -I path that's missing
in Makefile.am.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji