Subject: [hwloc-devel] Fwd: Announcing Grid Engine 2011.11 and SC11 demo & presentation
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-15 09:57:33

This is the first official release with hwloc (we previously released
upgrade packages with hwloc for older versions). Thanks everyone with
the help on hwloc, especially Brice Goglin, Jeff Squyres, and
Prakashan Korambath (I've put your names in the release notes as
well).

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

http://www.scalablelogic.com/home/ReleaseNotes.pdf

Rayson